Pedal Building Workshop
I am so excited to partner with Mobtown Music and offer a pedal building workshop Saturday morning, June 3rd from 10-12! We have room for ten people to sign up and the price includes all the materials and instruction you need to leave the shop with a working pedal that you put together.
In this workshop, we are building a simple but great sounding circuit that rhymes with “Fuzz Race.” It is a classic circuit, but with some tweaks that you will choose during (and after) the class, you’ll be able to personalize the sound to your taste! We will talk about reading a schematic, what the parts of this circuit do, general pedal design and PCB layout, and other things that make pedal creation such a fun process.
Where and when:
- Mobtown Music / 651 Dauphin Street, Mobile AL 36602
- Saturday, June 3rd / 10am-12pm
What to bring:
- Wire stripper
- Wire cutter
- Needle nose pliers
- Small flathead screwdriver (optional)
- Phillips head screwdriver (optional)
- Soldering iron (optional)
- Adjustable wrench (optional)
- Coffee (as needed)
Don't wait to sign up, there is only room for ten people. Can't wait to see you in the workshop!
- Dave and the Mobtown crew